A cromoly single-speed kids bike designed for first time riders with inseams of 14-18". Front and rear hand brakes standard.
Designed around 12" wheels that lock onto the bike with allen key skewers for additional safety.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- An extremely lightweight kids bike for girls or boys, weighs just 15 lbs for the coaster brake or 13 lbs for the freewheel option
- Front and rear child-specific hand brakes on both coaster brake bike, and freewheel option
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front and rear wheels
- Flip-flop rear hub allows for choice of rear cog on freewheel model
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Internal brake cable routing
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for little hands
- Bike geometry designed for first-time riders to sit on the seat with their feet safely planted on the ground. Seat height and reach to the handlebars are adjustable with one bolt, to easily optimize the fit.
The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of their bikes for as long as you ride it. In other words, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. Register your bike with Cleary here.
|Approx Age||3-4 years|
|Rider Inseam||14" to 18"|
|Stem||50mm, 1" dia|
|Brakes||Tektro V-brakes (F/R)|
|Crank Set||92 mm|
|Top Tube Length||339mm/11.6"|
|Top Tube Length||322mm/11.3"|
|Seat Tube Length||150mm/5.9"|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71 degrees|
|Head Tube Length||100mm|
|Head Angle||70 degrees|
|Bottom Bracket Height....||186mm/7.3"|
|Bottom Bracket Width||68mm|
|Chain Stay Length||222mm/8.7"|
|Rear Drop-Out Width||112mm|
|Fork Drop-Out Width||100mm|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.