A 16" wheel single-speed kids' bike designed for early riders with inseams of 17-21". Flip-flop rear hub allows for variable gearing.
Expert bike geometry centers the rider's weight between her hands and seat, creating a stable, agile bike.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Weighs just 16 lbs
- Front and rear child specific hand brakes with freewheel rear hub
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing
- 5mm Allen skewer on front wheel
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Single speed drive train
- Flip flop rear hub enables two freewheels to be mounted at once, and a cog range from 13 teeth to 18 teeth
- Internal brake cable routing
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands (slightly wider than what is featured on the Starfish and Gecko)
- Expert bike geometry centers the rider's weight between her hands and seat, creating a stable, agile bike.
- The Hedgehog is a "do anything" bike. Pre-schoolers can drop down stairs, tackle technical trails or hunt for caterpillars in the neighborhood. The bike has no rider weight limit, so when your child has gone to sleep after a day of riding, take the Hedgehog for a spin. You'll see how fun it is.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 17" to 21"
The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of their bikes for as long as you ride it. In other words, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. Register your bike with Cleary here.
|Approx Age||5-7 years|
|Rider Inseam||17" to 21"|
|Brakes||Tektro V-brakes (F/R)|
|Crank Set||102 mm|
|Top Tube Length||395mm/15.6"|
|Top Tube Length||365mm/14.4"|
|Seat Tube Length||200mm/7.9"|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71 degrees|
|Head Tube Length||100mm|
|Head Angle||70 degrees|
|Bottom Bracket Height....||213mm/8.4"|
|Bottom Bracket Width||68mm|
|Chain Stay Length||301mm/11.9"|
|Rear Drop-Out Width||112mm|
|Fork Drop-Out Width||100mm|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.