A 20" wheel single-speed kids' bike designed for young riders with inseams of 19-23". Flip-flop rear hub allows for variable gearing.
Includes a three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket, v-brakes and water bottle mounts.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Available in Very Orange, Cool Moss Green, Cleary Blue, Sorta Pink and AstroTurf Green
- An amazingly lightweight girls and boys' bike at just 19 lbs
- Your first-grader will ride the Owl on trails, to school, all over the bike park and probably sleep with it in his room. (Sorry about that!)
- All Cleary Bikes will accept knobby mountain bike tires for extreme off-road use
- Tektro V-Brakes - Front and rear hand brakes designed specifically for little hands
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front wheel
- Internal cable routing
- Water Bottle cage mounts on down tube
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, riser handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands (slightly wider than on the Hedgehog)
- Expert bike geometry centers weight between the rider’s hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- 32x19 gear ratio
- Flip flop rear hub enables two freewheels to be mounted at once, and a cog range from 13 teeth to 21 teeth
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 19" to 23"
The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of their bikes for as long as you ride it. In other words, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. Register your bike with Cleary here.
|Approx Age||5-8 years|
|Rider Inseam||19" to 23"|
|Brakes||Tektro V-brakes (F/R)|
|Top Tube Length||455mm/17.9"|
|Top Tube Length||435mm/17.1"|
|Seat Tube Length||240mm/9.4"|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71 degrees|
|Head Tube Length||100mm|
|Head Angle||70 degrees|
|Bottom Bracket Height....||227mm/9"|
|Bottom Bracket Width||68mm|
|Chain Stay Length||355mm/14"|
|Rear Drop-Out Width||112mm|
|Fork Drop-Out Width||100mm|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.