A 24" wheel 9-speed kids' bike designed for riders with inseams of 21-26". Includes front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes!
Suntour XCR Air Fork for better handling on the trails and a smoother ride on the streets.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Available in Very Orange, Deep Blue, Sorta Pink, Red and AstroTurf Green.
- Ideal for children ages 7-12 years old, between 48" - 60" (4' - 5') in height, with an inseam length ranging from 21"- 26".
- 25.5 lbs - Prepare for your child to drop you on the first climb!
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes (mineral oil)
- 1x9 drivetrain with MicroShift thumb shifter and medium cage derailleur
- MicroShift Trigger Shifter available
- Suntour XCR 24” (63mm Travel) Air Suspension Fork
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer front and rear wheel
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Alloy handlebar and seatpost
- Meerkat geometry balances a rider's weight evenly between her hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- Best for riders with an inseam of 21" to 26"
The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of their bikes for as long as you ride it. In other words, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. Register your bike with Cleary here.
|Approx Age||7-12 years|
|Rider Inseam||21" to 26"|
|Stem||70mm, 1 1/8"|
|Brakes||Tektro Hydraulic (F/R)|
|Top Tube Length||507mm/20"|
|Top Tube Length||490mm/19.3"|
|Seat Tube Length||305mm/12"|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73 degrees|
|Head Tube Length||90mm|
|Head Angle||70 degrees|
|Bottom Bracket Height....||257mm/10.1"|
|Bottom Bracket Width||68mm|
|Chain Stay Length||410mm/16.1"|
|Rear Drop-Out Width||135mm|
|Fork Drop-Out Width||100mm|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.