A cromoly balance bike designed for first time riders with inseams of 14-18". Front and rear hand brakes standard.
Designed around 12" wheels that lock onto the bike with allen key skewers for additional safety.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Available in Super Cream, Deep Blue, Sorta Pink and Very Orange
- Ridiculously light at just 12 pounds
- Front and rear child specific hand brakes
- 5mm Allen skewer on front and rear wheel
- Fully adjustable saddle and handlebars that will last through at least one growth spurt
- Semi-slick tires
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing
- Internal cable routing
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for the littlest hands
- Expert bike geometry designed to comfortably position first-time riders with two hands on the handlebars, seat on the saddle and feet on the ground
The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of their bikes for as long as you ride it. In other words, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. Register your bike with Cleary here.
|Approx Age||2-4 years|
|Rider Inseam||14" to 18"|
|Stem||50mm, 1" dia|
|Brakes||Tektro V-brakes (F/R)|
|Top Tube Length||294mm/11.6"|
|Top Tube Length||286mm/11.3"|
|Seat Tube Length||150mm/5.9"|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71 degrees|
|Head Tube Length||80mm|
|Head Angle||69 degrees|
|Bottom Bracket Height....||131mm/5.2"|
|Bottom Bracket Width||68mm|
|Chain Stay Length||222mm/8.7"|
|Rear Drop-Out Width||100mm|
|Fork Drop-Out Width||100mm|