Kalkhoff Voyager Move Electric Bike
Kalkhoff Voyager Move Electric Bike
A full featured commuter in a wide range of frame styles, powered by a Bosch Performance Line motor.
Kalkhoff’s German engineering and manufacturing, and a Bosch motor, paired with a competitive price-point leaves little remaining to be desired in an urban commuter.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Choose your own frame style adventure. There's something for everyone in the Voyager move - whether you like a traditional diamond frame, a dropped top-tube mixte style frame, or a deep step-through (Kalkhoff calls this "wave") style, the Voyager will meet you there. Wave frame has a rack mounted battery.
- 4 sizes fit all riders. The Voyager move links sizes to frame styles to help meet the needs of shorter or taller riders. The Wave style frame (i.e. step-through) comes in the small size frame only (45 cm). The diamond and mixte frames come in M (50cm), L (55cm) and XL (60 cm) frame sizes.
- Derailleur drivetrain for light weight and crisp shifts. Unlike it's Agattu cousin(s), the Voyager has a derailleur drivetrain for shifting that is familiar to many American riders. Crisp shifts and light weight are benefits of derailleur shifting.
- Fully accessorized, commuter-style. As is the standard in it's native Germany, the Voyager comes with fenders, lights, front suspension, a rear rack, and even a wheel lock (doesn't substitute for a security lock).
- Even comes with a chain-guard! Kalkhoff is uncompromising when it comes to useful features. A chain guard can be hard to accommodate on an electric derailleur equipped bike, but Kalkhoff made it work!
- Disc brakes offer superb performance. Tektro disc brakes are the sure stopping solution for a safe descent.
The Kalkhoff Voyager is Kalkhoff's most notable release for 2018. It's a compliment to our existing line up of Agattu bikes which feature internal gears and rim brakes. The Voyager, with its wide range of frame styles, derailleur shifting and disc brakes, may feel more natural to American riders weened on mountain bikes, hybrid bikes or the like.
Kalkhoff is the Trek of Europe - they produce a huge variety of bikes. Their bikes are all made in factories in Northern Germany, and they have recently embraced German motor maker Bosch as a key partner in producing some incredibly affordable electric bikes like the Voyager Move.
The Voyager Move comes standard with fenders, a rear rack, LED lighting, and a kickstand. Comfort is enhanced by front suspension, ergonomic grips and a wide saddle. An adjustable stem allows you to reposition your handlebars whenever you want. And if you're tires get low along the way - there's even a mini pump hiding in your rear rack to help you refill.
Kalkhoff warranties their frames for 10 years against defects in material and/or workmanship. Warranty is non-transferrable. Bicycle components (excluding tires, chain, cables, etc.) generally have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch electric components carry a 2 year warranty.
|FORK||SR Suntour Nex Adjustable|
|SIZES||S (45cm ), M (50cm), L (55cm), XL (60cm)|
|MOTOR||Bosch Performance Line|
|POWER PACK||Powerpack 400Wh|
|ASSIST MAX||20 mph|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Energizer Life|
|SEAT||Selle Bassano Volare|
|SEAT POST||Concept Alloy|
|BRAKE||Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc|
|TRANSMISSION||Shimano 8 sp|
|SHIFTER||Shimano Altus M310|
|FRONT LIGHT||AXA 30 Lux Blueline|
|REAR LIGHT||AXA Blueline|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.