Bullitt Shimano SLX
Bullitt Shimano SLX
A stylish and stiff front-loader that's great for kids, cargo and everything in between.
The Bullitt SLX features a crisp-shifting derailleur drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and optional kid and cargo carrying options.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Built to your specifications. Bullitts are imported into the United States as frames and are then assembled at the dealer or distributor level into complete bikes. This means you are getting expert assembly with quality parts. Moreover, you have more control over how your bike comes together as a result.
- Can be assembled with internal or external gearing. Our standard SLX model features light-weight, crisp shifting Shimano SLX external derailleurs for superb performance. Alternatively, you may wish to spec your Bullitt with an internally geared hub for all weather conditions, the ability to shift at a stop and more.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes. All our models feature powerful, hydraulic disc brake systems for smoother, more controlled stopping.
- Traditional Diamond Frame Geometry. Unlike the lower step front loader options from Riese & Muller, the Bullitt features a traditional frame requiring a somewhat higher step. Trade off is incredible stiffness of the frame, even under load. Taller riders will hardly notice.
- Electrify it later. Amp up your climbing ability and acceleration, even when loaded, with several aftermarket e-assist options compatible with the Bullitt.
- Sourced from Portland distributor, Splendid Cycles. We work closely with West Coast Bullitt distributor to source our Bullitt products.
- 1-4 week delivery time. We have some floor models and a few frames in stock. Special orders may take longer, dependent upon distributor inventory levels.
Danish bike builder Larry vs. Harry has been building Bullitt front loader bikes for more than 20 years, based on a design and a culture of long-john style delivery bikes that stretches bike almost a century in Northern Europe.
Bullitts are designed as performance cargo bikes that never skimp on style. Available in 9 colors (with delightfully quirky names), the Bullitt does not go unnoticed when ridden.
Practically speaking, the Bullitt is lighter than most front-loaders and more affordable than many front-loaders.
The Bullitt is a one frame solution, designed to fit the greatest number of people and we have spent years tweaking geometry. A sloping top tube, short back-end and low bottom bracket means great manueveurability. We offer two different seatpost lengths and two different stem lengths to cater for different users and our Easyup Stemlifter means the cockpit can quickly and easily be raised to enable more space in the cargo area.
While we do not offer the full range of accessories available for Bullitts in Europe, we do have a suite of cool kid and cargo carriers including hand made wooden boxes and our very own 'Booptie' accessory - a simple rail designed to protect kids while offering them maximum room on the cargo bed.
Larry vs. Harry offers a two-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects to the frame and components with the exception of parts subject to daily wear and tear, such as tires, tubes, and chain. Damage resulting from misuse, violence, and normal wear and tear is not covered.
During the warranty period Larry vs Harry will repair or, at its option, replace the defective part or parts. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the Bullitt. Larry vs Harry is not responsible for the labor cost to replace any replacement part.
Components carry their own warranty - consult us for details.
|SIZE||One size fits all|
|BIKE WEIGHT||Around 50 lbs|
|RIMS||Alex Supra 36h|
|SEATPOST||Satori Camber 350mm|
|BRAKE||Shimano SLX Hydraulic|
|DRIVETRAIN||Shimano SLX 10-sp|
|BOTTOM BRACKET....||Shimano XT|
|MAX BIG KIDS||1|
|FRONT RACK||Box optional|