Bullitt XT e8000 STePS
Bullitt XT e8000 STePS
The pairing of the versatile and stylish Bullitt with the powerful new e8000 electric assist system from Shimano yields an amazing urban vehicle ready for family or cargo.
The XT drivetrain and the Shimano e8000 assist work in perfect harmony and provide ample torque (70 Nm) and trusted reliability.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
Featuring Shimano E8000
The E8000 STEPS offers a 350 watt, motor that gives 70 Nm of torque. The high capacity 504 watt-hour battery adds only 5.77 pounds. The assist selector resembles a trigger shifter with a positive mechanical 'click' between levels that's oh so bike-like. The display is full color yet subtle and sits below the bar, leaving plenty of room for other stuff.
- Lightweight and powerful E8000 assist. Shimano has taken their time developing electric assist to rival the competition, but the e8000 system finally lives up to the Shimano name - powerful, reliable, lightweight and compact.
- Built to your specifications. Bullitts are imported into the United States as frames and are then assembled at the dealer or distributor level into complete bikes. This means you are getting expert assembly with quality parts. Moreover, you have more control over how your bike comes together as a result.
- Standard Model features Shimano XT Di2 Electronic Shifting. Our standard XT model features light-weight, crisp shifting Shimano XT Di2 external derailleurs for superb performance powered by the electric assist battery. Even when battery is at maximum discharge, there is plenty of energy remaining to power your shifting.
- Dual Piston Shimano Zee Disc Brakes. Get the ultimate in Shimano stopping power with upgraded dual-piston Zee disc brakes. Dual pistons double your stopping power which is important on cargo bikes and hilly terrain.
- Traditional Diamond Frame Geometry. Unlike the lower step front loader options from Riese & Muller, the Bullitt features a traditional frame requiring a somewhat higher step. Trade off is incredible stiffness of the frame, even under load. Taller riders will hardly notice.
- Sourced from Portland distributor, Splendid Cycles. We work closely with West Coast Bullitt distributor to source our Bullitt products to ensure quality, reliability and fair pricing.
- 1-4 week delivery time. We have some floor models and a few frames in stock. Special orders may take longer, dependent upon distributor inventory levels.
Danish bike builder Larry vs. Harry has been building Bullitt front loader bikes for more than 20 years, based on a design and a culture of long-john style delivery bikes that stretches bike almost a century in Northern Europe.
Bullitts are designed as performance cargo bikes that never skimp on style. Available in 9 colors (with delightfully quirky names), the Bullitt does not go unnoticed when ridden.
Practically speaking, the Bullitt is lighter than most front-loaders and more affordable than many front-loaders.
The Bullitt is a one frame solution, designed to fit the greatest number of people and we have spent years tweaking geometry. A sloping top tube, short back-end and low bottom bracket means great manueveurability. We offer two different seatpost lengths and two different stem lengths to cater for different users and our Easyup Stemlifter means the cockpit can quickly and easily be raised to enable more space in the cargo area.
While we do not offer the full range of accessories available for Bullitts in Europe, we do have a suite of cool kid and cargo carriers including hand made wooden boxes and our very own 'Booptie' accessory - a simple rail designed to protect kids while offering them maximum room on the cargo bed.
Larry vs. Harry offers a two-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects to the frame and components with the exception of parts subject to daily wear and tear, such as tires, tubes, and chain. Damage resulting from misuse, violence, and normal wear and tear is not covered.
During the warranty period Larry vs Harry will repair or, at its option, replace the defective part or parts. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the Bullitt. Larry vs Harry is not responsible for the labor cost to replace any replacement part. Components carry their own warranty - consult us for details.
|SIZE||One size fits all|
|BIKE WEIGHT||Around 50 lbs|
|BATTERY||STePs E8000 504 Wh|
|LIGHTING||Busch Muller Lumotec IQ2|
|RIMS||Alex Supra BH 36H|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Marathon Supreme X 1.65”|
|HUBS||Novatec Sealed Cartridge|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit XII|
|SEATPOST||Thomsen 31.6 /410mm|
|SADDLE||Original Bullitt Racing Saddle|
|PEDALS||Wellgo Platform Black|
|BRAKES||Shimano ZEE Dual Piston, 180 mm Rotors|
|CRANKSET||STePs Hollowtech II 38T Ring|
|CASSETTE||Shimano XT 11-42|
|BOTTOM BRACKET....||Shimano XT|
|SHIFTER||XT DI2 Electronic Shifting|
|DERAILLEUR||XT DI2 Electronic Shifting (rear)|
|HANDLEBARS||Thomsen Trail 750mm Black 31.6|
|GRIPS||Velo Ergo Lock-on|
|STEM||Thomsen X4 50mm Black|
|FENDERS||Original Bullitt 26”/20”|
|MAX BIG KIDS||1|
|FRONT RACK||Box optional|