Riese & Müller Charger
Riese & Müller Charger
Riese & Müller's most popular electric bike, the Charger is a versatile commuter, hardtail, adventure bike or speed demon.
Available with 27.5" or 29" wheels, internal or external gearing, a high torque CX Drive or 29 mph top speed Performance motor.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Performance oriented & versatile. If you're looking for a bike that can pretty much do it all, the Charger will rise to the top of your list.
- Available in a step-through mixte model. If a high-step frame isn't your style, the Charger comes in a mixte frame model that allows you to step-through the frame.
- Mountain bike version available. We don't sell a lot of mountain bikes, but if we did, the Charger mountain bike would be it. Simple, efficient, stylish and strong.
- Dual battery option available. One of only a handful of bikes currently available that can be configured to run Bosch's unique dual battery setup, for unbeatable range.
- Bosch Performance Speed motor goes to 28 mph. Speed along at an ungodly pace when you opt for the Bosch Performance Speed motor.
- Bosch CX Drive offers the highest torque. Shy of getting super technical, just know that if you have steep hills to climb, the Bosch CX Drive will make you feel super human.
- Available with Rohloff 14-speed internal hub. Get the very best in terms of gear range, low service, and crisp shifting.
- Front suspension means mega comfort. Comes standard with a Spinner front suspension fork for cushion and comfort. Upgrade to a thud buster post (particularly on the speed model) to soak up bumps in the rear.
- Rear Rack is Snap-It compatible. Racktime's Snap-It technology allows for numerous rear pannier options that can easily snap to the rear cargo rack.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
The Charger is a versatile bike the blends the very best in electric bikes, hardtail cruisers, off-road capable hardtails, even super-fast commuters. No wonder this is Riese & Muller's most popular bike in their native German market.
The Charger comes in a variety of models - the most popular here is the Charger GT with it's lightweight performance oriented drivetrain, smooth urban tires and front suspension. Other flavors include a dropped top-tube Mixte model, an off-road mountain bike model, even a Rolhoff equipped touring model that is the bike of an adventurer's dreams.
Optional dual battery setup doubles the standard 500W Bosch battery to give you 80 to 120 miles of range depending on your terrain. Amazing!
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|FORK||Suntour XCR32, 100mm|
|SIZE||46cm, 49cm, 53cm|
|MOTOR||Bosch CX or Performance Speed|
|POWER PACK||1 or 2 PowerPack 500|
|ASSIST MAX||20/28 mph|
|RIMS||Mach 1 650B/29”|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Big Ben+ Reflex|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec 32H|
|SEAT POST||Post Moderne|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova E3|
|REAR LIGHT||B&M Toplight Mini|
|REAR RACK||Yes, Snap-It|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.