Riese & Müller Delite
Riese & Müller Delite
Riese & Müller's leading full suspension electric bike, the Delite flattens (and softens) even the most challenging urban commute while ever ready for off road adventures.
Available with 27.5"wheels, internal or external gearing, a high torque CX Drive or 29 mph top speed Performance motor. Also comes in dedicated Mountain versions as well as a 25th anniversary premium model.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- An over achiever for those seeking more comfort. The Delite mixes performance with comfort with its plush front and rear suspension mixed with tons of motor and drivetrain options.
- Available in a step-through model. Check out the Homage for a step-through incarnation of the Delite.
- Mountain bike version available. A full suspension mountain bike from Riese & Muller that's classy, performance oriented, and available with a Rohloff 14-speed internal hub.
- Dual battery option available. All Delite models can be upgraded with an additional Bosch battery for unbeatable range.
- Delite 25 - Anniversary Edition. Riese and Müller, the designers, created the Delite 25 as their dream bike - with Di2 electronic shifting from Shimano, Fox Factory Air Suspension and premium parts from head to tail.
- Bosch Performance Speed motor goes to 28 mph. Speed along at an ungodly pace when you opt for the Bosch Performance Speed motor.
- Bosch CX Drive offers the highest torque. Shy of getting super technical, just know that if you have steep hills to climb, the Bosch CX Drive will make you feel super human.
- Available with Rohloff 14-speed internal hub. Get the very best in terms of gear range, low service, and crisp shifting.
- Front suspension means mega comfort. Comes standard with a front suspension fork (spec varies by model) for cushion and comfort.
- Wait...a rear rack on a full suspension bike? Designed as a trekking bike in European terms, the Delite can handle dual panniers so you can travel anywhere, with anything aboard.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
The Delite, available in three colors and three sizes, has a model for just about anybody. And if the traditional frame shape isn't to your liking, check out the Homage - the step-through sibling to the Delite.
What's not to love here, really. Beautiful design that evokes bikes of the future, full suspension, speed and hi torque drive options, great colors and subtle branding. This is a bike that will take you as far as you want (especially with the available dual battery) or simply get you to work and back with fewer bumps sustained along the way.
Optional dual battery setup doubles the standard 500W Bosch battery to give you 80 to 120 miles of range depending on your terrain. Amazing!
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|FORK||Suntour or Fox Air Suspension|
|SIZE||49cm, 54cm, 56cm|
|MOTOR||Bosch CX or Performance Speed|
|POWER PACK||1 or 2 PowerPack 500|
|ASSIST MAX||20/28 mph|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Almotion 55-584 Reflex|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec 32H|
|SEAT||Ergon SMC4-L Sport Gel|
|SEAT POST||Satori Trident|
|BRAKE||Shimano Deore XT, disc brake|
|TRANSMISSION||XT 11-sp/Nuvinci/Rohloff/Di2 11-speed|
|HANDLEBARS||Humpert Ergotec ErgoXXL|
|STEM||Humpert Ergotec Charisma|
|FRONT LIGHT||B&M Lumotec IQ-X E/Supernova E3|
|REAR LIGHT||B&M Toplight Mini|
|KICKSTAND.........||Pletscher Comp 40 Flex|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.