Riese & Müller Homage
Riese & Müller Homage
Riese & Müller's futuristic step-through bike is everything most step throughs are not: stiff, powerful, fast & stylish.
Built on 27.5" wheels, choose between internal or external gearing, a high torque CX Drive or 29 mph top speed Performance motor.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- A one of a kind full suspension step-through. Many step throughs sacrifice performance for comfort - not so with the Homage. Full suspension, uniquely deployed, gives you the ultimate in comfort and control.
- Available in a three elegant colors. Choose from red, black, and white.
- Nuvinci continuously variable drivetrain - Isn't that a mouthful! Essentially, Nuvinci makes time-tested hubs that, instead of having stepped gear levels to choose from, has a wide gear range with no steps. Simply move the shifter and feel the difficulty level change with no abrupt 'shifts.' Pairs extremely well with all Bosch motor options.
- Bosch Performance Speed motor goes to 28 mph. Speed along at an ungodly pace when you opt for the Bosch Performance Speed motor.
- Bosch CX Drive offers the highest torque. Shy of getting super technical, just know that if you have steep hills to climb, the Bosch CX Drive will make you feel super human.
- Full suspension means mega comfort. Many think that suspension is only for going off road. But, just like automobiles, suspension is useful on the road for maintaining comfort and control.
- Rear Rack is Snap-It compatible. Racktime's Snap-It technology allows for numerous rear pannier options that can easily snap to the rear cargo rack.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
The Riese & Muller Homage is a step-through that defies expectation - featuring disc brakes, full suspension, a wide array of drive options, and more. It's an adventure bike for someone who seeks comfort. Or is it a comfort bike for the adventurous spirit? We'll let you decide.
When you test ride the Homage, you're struck with the amazing handling - this thing is both glued to the ground and incredibly responsive. We find that as ebikes move faster, your control and comfort are key.
Range on the Homage is around 50 miles per charge with the stock 500 Wh battery. Keep in mind that because of the unique design of the Homage frame, there isn't a spot for a second battery. So if you're looking for the longer range afforded by dual batteries, consider the Delite.
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|MOTOR||Bosch CX or Speed|
|POWER PACK||PowerPack 500 (no dual battery option)|
|ASSIST MAX||20/28 mph|
|RIMS||Mach 1 28”|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Big Ben+ Reflex|
|SEAT POST||Satori Trident|
|BRAKE||Shimano Deore, disc brake|
|TRANSMISSION||Shimano 10-Sp./Nuvinci CVT/Rohloff 14-Sp.|
|HANDLEBARS||Humpert Ergotec ErgoXXL|
|STEM||Humpert Ergotec Charisma|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova E3|
|REAR LIGHT||B&M Toplight Mini|
|REAR CARRY RACK||Yes, Snap-It compatible|
|KICKSTAND..........||Pletscher Comp 18 Flex|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.