Riese & Müller Nevo Nunvici
Riese & Müller Nevo Nunvici
Riese & Müller's futuristic step-through bike is everything most step throughs are not: stiff, powerful, fast & stylish.
Built on 27.5" wheels, choose between internal or external gearing, a high torque CX Drive or 29 mph top speed Performance motor.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Performance oriented & versatile. Many step throughs sacrifice performance for comfort - not so with the Nevo.
- Available in a three elegant colors. Choose from red, a steely blue, and a classy off white.
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive - Silent and Strong - The low maintenance Gates belt requires no grease, will not stretch, and is stronger than a conventional chain.
- Nuvinci Continuously Variable Drivetrain - Isn't that a mouthful! Essentially, Nuvinci makes time-tested hubs that instead of having stepped gear levels to choose from, has a gear range with no steps. Simply move the shifter and feel the difficulty level change with no abrupt 'shifts.' Pairs extremely well with the Bosch motor options.
- Bosch Performance Speed motor goes to 28 mph. Speed along at an ungodly pace when you opt for the Bosch Performance Speed motor.
- Bosch CX Drive offers the highest torque. Shy of getting super technical, just know that if you have steep hills to climb, the Bosch CX Drive will make you feel super human.
- Front suspension means mega comfort. Comes standard with a Spinner front suspension fork for cushion and comfort. Upgrade to a thud buster post (particularly on the speed model) to soak up bumps in the rear.
- Rear Rack is Snap-It compatible. Racktime's Snap-It technology allows for numerous rear pannier options that can easily snap to the rear cargo rack.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
The Riese & Muller Nevo Nuvinci might just be our favorite step-through electric bike ever made. Mainly because it doesn't think of itself as such. It's a performance bike, a speed bike, a comfort bike, but what it isn't is a bike only suited for your parents.
We like selling this bike with a Nuvinci drivetrain, though other options (i.e. derailleur systems) are also available. Comes with fenders, a rear rack, lighting and front suspension, the Nevo means business and doesn't require you to double down on necessary upgrades before you leave the store.
Range on the Nevo is around 50 miles per charge - dependent upon the amount of climbing you do along the way. If you have steep hills to climb, this bike will accommodate - especially when spec'd with the hi torque Bosch CX Drive motor.
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|MOTOR||Bosch CX or Speed|
|POWER PACK||1 or 2 PowerPack 500|
|ASSIST MAX||20/28 mph|
|RIMS||Mach 1 28”|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Big Ben+ Reflex|
|SEAT POST||Satori Elegance-LT|
|BRAKE||Magura MT-4 Hydraulic|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova E3|
|REAR LIGHT||B&M Toplight Mini|
|REAR CARRY RACK||Yes, Snap-It|