Riese & Müller Roadster
Riese & Müller Roadster
The Riese & Müller Roadster is an ebike that draws inspiration from simple, functional city bikes.
Featuring 700c wheels, Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain, front suspension, an optional front basket and more!
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- An electric bike that embodies functionality and simplicity. Many of Riese & Müller's bikes look to the future for design cues. The Roadster seems firmly rooted in the present - with it's essential diamond frame design and minimal branding - you might just miss the Bosch motor down below.
- We ♥ the Roadster Mixte. A perfectly executed mixte (low step) frame that is as fun to ride as it is inviting to get on and off of.
Optional front basket that mounts to the frame - One of our favorite ways to carry a load in front of a bike is using a rack mounted to the frame (that is, independent of your steering). The Roadster front rack includes a sophisticated strap system to secure your load and a place to mount the front light to keep it unobscured by your load.
- Bosch Performance Speed motor goes to 28 mph. Speed along at an ungodly pace when you opt for the Bosch Performance Speed motor.
- Bosch CX Drive offers the highest torque. Shy of getting super technical, just know that if you have steep hills to climb, the Bosch CX Drive will make you feel super human.
- Front suspension for comfort + control. A Suntour front suspension fork soaks up road vibration to keep your ride smooth and safe.
- Rear Rack is Snap-It compatible. Racktime's Snap-It technology allows for numerous rear pannier options that can easily snap to the rear cargo rack.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
The Roadster is designed for riding far and fast. If you're wanting a traditional bike feel with the speed and range enabled by electric, the Roadster is your next bike.
Higher end components, internal cable routing, minimalist branding, great colors and tastefully 'notched' battery mount in the frame all add up to an aesthetic and ride experience that meets the highest standards.
Range on the Roadster is around 50 miles per charge with the stock 500 Wh battery. Keep in mind that because of the unique design of the Roadster frame, there isn't a spot for a second battery. So if you're looking for the longer range afforded by dual batteries, consider the Charger.
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|FORK||Suntour NCX 28"|
|SIZE||51cm, 56cm, 61cm|
|MOTOR||Bosch CX or Peformance Speed|
|POWER PACK||PowerPack 500 (no dual battery option)|
|ASSIST MAX||20/28 mph|
|RIMS||Mach 1 28”|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Big Ben+ Reflex|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec 32h|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Deore Disc|
|SEAT||Selle Royal Shadow|
|SEAT POST||Satori Elegance LT|
|BRAKE||Shimano Deore, disc brake|
|TRANSMISSION||Shimano 10-Sp. 11-42t|
|CRANKSET||FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm, 19t|
|HANDLEBARS||FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu|
|STEM||FSA V-Drive, 80 mm, +/-17°|
|FRONT LIGHT||Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X E (HS)|
|REAR LIGHT||Supernova M99|
|REAR CARRY RACK||Roadster carrier|
|KICKSTAND..........||Pletscher Comp 40 Flex|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.