Riese & Müller Supercharger
Riese & Müller Supercharger
Riese & Müller is one of the first brands to bring the Bosch PowerTube battery to North America.
Upping the integration game yet again - the Supercharger sports dual PowerTube batteries, front suspension, an optional front rack and so much more.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Integrated batteries looks cool and improves handling! Seriously up your cool factor with this cutting edge design which actually makes the bike handle by placing the battery weight centered and low on the bike.
- Performance oriented & versatile. If you're looking for a bike that can pretty much do it all, the Supercharger will rise to the top of your list, especially if extended range is your need.
- Mountain bike version available. Supercharger Mountain version includes a Fox air suspension fork, Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain and plus size wheels/tires.
- Dual PowerTube batteries. Be the first on your block to own two Bosch PowerTube integrated batteries - cleverly concealed within the frame of the Supercharger.
- Bosch Performance Speed motor goes to 28 mph. Speed along at an ungodly pace when you opt for the Bosch Performance Speed motor.
- Bosch CX Drive delivers the highest torque. Shy of getting super technical, just know that if you have steep hills to climb, the Bosch CX Drive will make you feel super human.
- Available with Rohloff 14-speed internal hub. Get the very best in terms of gear range, low service, and crisp shifting. Available with the CX Drive or Performance Speed motor.
- Front suspension means mega comfort. Comes standard with the Suntour Aion front suspension fork for cushion and comfort. Includes a thud buster seeatpost to soak up bumps in the rear.
- Cargo Lite Capable. Front and rear racks help you carry groceries, camping gear, kid seats and more.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
The Supercharger is a versatile bike the blends the very best in electric bikes, hardtail cruisers, off-road capable hardtails, even super-fast commuters. This is the "Super" sized version of Riese & Muller's most popular bike in their native German market, the Charger.
The most distinctive characteristic of the Supercharger is the Bosch PowerTube batteries that integrate into the frame. Each Supercharger comes with dual 500 Wh Powertube batteries for a range of 100 mi + per battery charge. Take that Tesla! The Supercharger is a simply magnificent execution of of battery/motor/transmission integration on one exquisite bike.
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|FORK||Suntour Aion Air, 100mm|
|SIZE||46cm, 49cm, 53cm|
|MOTOR||Bosch CX or Performance Speed|
|POWER PACK||1 or 2 PowerTube 500 Wh|
|ASSIST MAX||20/28 mph|
|RIMS||Mach 1 650B|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Big Ben+ Reflex|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec 32H|
|REAR HUB||Shimano XT/Nuvinci N380 SE/Rohloff|
|SEAT||Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate Male|
|SEAT POST||Cane Creek Thudbuster ST|
|TRANSMISSION||XT 11-sp/Nuvinci/Rohloff 14-sp|
|HANDLEBARS||Humpert Ergotec ErgoXXL|
|FRONT LIGHT||B&M Lumotec IQ-X E|
|REAR LIGHT||B&M Toplight Mini|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.