The BIG Sale, the BIG Move
Hello, Dear Friends! I greet you with season's greetings!
SO NICE to speak with you again. It has been a while, I agree!
What's been going on, out there? I trust your 2016 has been swell?
Two Thousand and Sixteen! Quite a year! We've been pretty busy, around here. The best part has been spending QT with you all and your bikes and your families. We've also been enjoying growing the shop, learning even more about bikes and electronics, while simultaneously expanding our team and taking the opportunity to reexamine our mission and our methods for helping you ride bikes more, drive less, and enjoy your life on wheels.
Through all of this we have needed to stay light on our feet, to surf the aftershocks of the Greenwood blast. It has been quite a ride, 2016 has!
Today I'd like to update you on some important stuff. Each, in it's own way is an ending, but don't be scared, everything is going to work out!
Here is the "Too Long, Didn't Read" summary:
- The End of the Year Plans for G&O- CLOSING FOR THE YEAR ON DECEMBER 18TH
- The End of Year Sale- FOUR DAYS LEFT TO GET UP TO $1,500 OFF A BIKE
- The End of Our Time in the "Greenwood Family Cyclery Summer Home"- MOVING TO 8558 GREENWOOD AVE, OPENING AT THE END OF JANUARY
THE BIG MOVE
When we blew up in March, we were very lucky be able to find and occupy our temporary Summer Home as quickly as we did. Many hands helped that move along and we were able to keep our interruption down to less than a month, which now feels like quite a miracle. Today, almost ten months later, we are finally ready to announce our new home!
Gillies & Oil Family Cyclery is moving, permanently this time, to 8558 Greenwood Ave!
This is very exciting!
The Summer Home has been nice, but it was always too small, and too temporary. We are very psyched for this new location, and for the opportunity to stretch out a little, and to apply the lessons we have learned from rebuilding this little shop twice already. Bonus: it is only two doors North of where we are now! If you stand on tippy-toes, you can still see the original location! Hopefully, you will have no trouble finding us.
Retail build-outs being what they are, we will need to be closed for a few weeks while we get the new place ready.
We expect to reopen in late January. Stay tuned to this channel for up-to-date updates!
THE END OF 2016, (Finally, Amirite?)
We'll be closing the doors at the Summer Home, for good, at 5pm on December 18th. After then, we'll be busy for the next several weeks: counting inventory, and packing, and moving, and building, and decorating and moving-in, and reopening.
If you need to reach us during the closure, email us!
Davey can be reached at email@example.com,
Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Donald or Karl or SJ at email@example.com
G&O's last day of business in 2016 is December 18th!
THE BIGGEST SALE, EVER!
We still have a few bikes left in our big sale:
- $1,100 off a Bosch-equipped Xtracycle EdgeRunner 10e electric cargo bike!
- $1,100 off a Shimano STePS equipped Larry vs Harry Bullitt electric cargo bike!
- $1,000 off a BionX D500 equipped Surly Big Dummy electric cargo bike!
- $500 off a Yuba Boda Boda v3 cargo bike!
- $500 off a G&O Special "Haula Abdul" edition Bike Friday Hauladay cargo bike!
- $500 off a Tern/ Xtracycle Cargo Node cargo bike!
- $1,600 off a Kalkhoff Integrale S11!
- $1,500 off a Kalhoff Tasman Classic!
- $1,300 off a Kalhoff Sahel Impulse!
- $1,100 off (my favorite!) a Kalkhoff Sahel Compact!
- $1,000 off a Kalhoff Agattu Impulse 7!
AND MUCH MORE!
FOUR DAYS LEFT!
Come down and check them out!