Riese & Müller Load
Riese & Müller Load
A full-suspension front loader designed for high performance and incredible comfort.
Riese & Müller's long history of adding full suspension to all kinds of bikes culminates in the Load - a truly unique cargo or family bike designed to perform.
Visit our Seattle location to get to know this bike in person. Our friendly staff will help you learn everything you need to know to make an educated investment in your next family bike.
- Individually assembled in Germany to your specifications. Riese & Müller's unique business model is part mass-production, part bespoke assembly. You can specify motor system, drivetrain, cargo options, color and much more on any Riese & Muller bike.
- Precise handling under all conditions. While few will venture to take this bike off road, it's ready for it. Full suspension soaks up the bumps while keeping you in contact with the ground at all times.
- Immensely adjustable. Planning to share this bike with someone else? Never fear, the handlebars and seat are extremely adjustable to accommodate all sizes of riders.
- Better for littler kids. This bike is great for carrying up to two smaller kids or one medium kid. If you're needing to carry a big kid, consider the Packster or a longtail.
- Available with Bosch CX Drive. Amp up your climbing ability and acceleration, even when loaded, with the optional Bosch CX Drive motor.
- Double your range with optional dual battery. If you're looking to go further, select the dual-battery option when setting up your Load.
- 6-8 week delivery time. Assembly and shipping from Germany can take about this long.
A full suspension front loading cargo bike was merely a dream just a few years ago. That is, until two German designers famous for a popular full suspension folding bike trained their focus on cargo bikes. The Load has a X-fusion rear shock and a Spinner fork for total control even on rough terrain. Suspension on a cargo bike is not (for most) about mountain biking, it's about keeping both wheels in contact with the ground over any terrain.
The Load has some other cool features including a medium height top tube for easier step-over, a super adjustable front stem that places the handlebar wherever you want it, some incredible color options, lighting, drivetrain choices galore and even the option to equip it with a high speed motor from Bosch that will shave your commute time even more. The Load really is more than a bike, it's a vehicle.
Riese & Müller warranties their frame against breakage for 10 years (5 years for ebikes). Warranty requires registration within 4 weeks and is non-transferrable.. Individual accessories and components have a 1 year limited warranty. Bosch components carry a 2 year warranty.
|FORK||Suspension - Spinner|
|SIZE||One size fits all|
|BIKE WEIGHT||75 lbs|
|MOTOR||Bosch Performance or CX|
|TORQUE||60Nm or 75Nm|
|BATTERY||500 or 1000 Wh|
|RANGE||40 or 80 mi|
|ASSIST MAX||20 mph or 28mph|
|RIMS||26"/20" double-wall rims|
|SPOKES||36 Spokes Front & Rear|
|TIRE||Schwalbe Big Ben Plus|
|HUB||Shimano Deore or Nuvinci|
|SEAT||Selle Royal Shadow|
|SEATPOST||Alloy 34.9 x 430mm|
|BRAKE||Tektro Dorado Hydraulic|
|DRIVETRAIN||Deore or Nuvinci|
|SHIFTER||Deore or Nuvinci|
|HANDLEBARS||FSA V-Drive, 31.8mm|
|MAX BIG KIDS||1 (see highlights)|
Product details and specs are subject to change, errors and omissions.